About Me

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Quick Update!

Quick update! I made it to school without my head falling off. First day of classes=success. I am here and ready to learn! I wanted to give y’all my address in case any my camp friends feel so called to be pen pals with me (hint hint). Like I’ve said before, I love sending/receiving mail, so chances are if you send me a letter, you will be compensated with a homemade letter from me. I dearly miss all my camp friends already, so hearing from you will lift my aching spirit (insert Anne Shirley’s dramatic voice). As I know many of us are beginning a new year in school, I pray for not just you, but me, that Christ will be the center of everything that we do. That He will not be put on the back burner, but rather flame within us so everyone can see the light. Oh yeah. address.

Kate Scheel
James River Hall 431
1000 University Pl
Student Union Box
#3107
Newport News, VA 23606



And now I must go print out my 25 page syllabus for my Capital Punishment and Judicial Violence in Global Perspective class...this may be the death of me. (Oh, the irony.)

1 comment:

  1. Man, that class sounds legit! Keep me posted on that one!

    ReplyDelete