About Me

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Write Me!

If you ever feel like you would want to write me, I am giving you my address for your convenience. I LOVE getting snail mail, and I love hearing about what's going on in your life! Plus, I will guarantee that if you send me a letter, I most certainly will write you back! It's a win win situation here, folks.

For Letters:
Kate Scheel
Staff, CAMP-of-the-WOODS
P.O. Box 250
Speculator, NY 12164-0250

For Packages (If you feel so called!):
Kate Scheel
Staff, CAMP-of-the-WOODS
106 Downey Ave.
Speculator, NY 12164

I leave around 4 a.m. tomorrow to catch my flight from Charlottesville to Philly, and then from Philly to New York. I would appreciate your prayers as this is my first solo flight and I'm worried I may board the wrong flight or miss it completely ha! I absolutely love flying, but doing it by myself? Now that's another story.

1 comment:

  1. You will do really great. I have EVERY Confidence in you. It is natural to have the butterflies the first time too. :) Love You...Praying for a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete